Why this antler chew is great for your dog:
• Satisfies their need to chew
• Keeps them busy
• Keeps their teeth clean
• Offers minerals and vitamins
• Doesn’t leave stains or smells (at least humans can’t smell them)
• Cleaned without chemicals, cut and sanded with handheld machinery.
• Collected from the free-range reindeer in the wild Finnish Lapland – one of the cleanest environments on Earth
• Naturally shed, no reindeer were harmed because of this antler
• All the cuts are sanded down and there is no sharp antler tips.
These dog chews are made for small sized doggies, they are about 9 - 15 cm (3,5" - 6") each. Please message me if you want any other quantities.
As with any dog toy, be aware and watch your dog when you give them the antler chew. Make sure that they don’t try to swallow it. You know your dog the best, make sure their teeth are healthy and strong enough for chewing on hard antler.
Choose an appropriate size antler for your dog to reduce the risk of choking, and take the antler away if your dog has chewed it small enough to be a choking hazard.
If your dog loses interest in the antler after a while, take it away and give back in a week.
If your dog is not interested in the antler at all, try rubbing it lightly with sandpaper or soak it overnight in water.
Wash with warm soapy water.
🐾 PROCESSING AND SHIPPING TIMES
It will take me a couple of days to process your order.
We offer worldwide shipping!
This item will be shipped from Finland with Priority mail and no tracking (USA, Canada it might take up to two weeks for delivery).