Chew Pack - Tough Chewer
Tough Chewer pack is packed with the freshest and hardest antlers, for those pups who chew for living, who are born to destroy walls.
This pack features two hard Split Chews and Two hard round chews.
If you tell me your pup's name in the 'notes' at checkout, I will engrave the name for no extra fee.
Be aware and only choose this pack if you have given your pup antler chews before. These are tough and hard pieces and an inexperienced chewer might break a tooth.
Why antler chews are great for your dog:
• Satisfies their need to chew
• Keeps them busy
• Keeps their teeth clean
• Offers minerals and vitamins
• Doesn’t leave stains or smells.
• Cleaned without chemicals, cut and sanded with handheld machinery.
• Collected from the free-range reindeer in the wild Finnish Lapland – one of the cleanest environments on Earth
• Naturally shed, no reindeer were harmed because of this antler
• All the cuts are sanded down and there is no sharp bits
As with any dog chew, be aware and watch your dog when you give them the antler chew. Make sure that they don’t try to swallow it. You know your dog the best, make sure their teeth are healthy and strong enough for chewing on hard antler.
Choose an appropriate size antler for your dog to reduce the risk of choking, and take the antler away if your dog has chewed it small enough to be a choking hazard.
If your dog loses interest in the antler after a while, take it away and give back in a week.
If your dog is not interested in the antler at all, try rubbing it lightly with sandpaper or soak it overnight in water or broth.
Wash with warm soapy water.