Split Antler Chews
New limited edition split antler chews are very yummy for your pup because it's a big antler carefully cut in half therefore making the tasty marrow more accessible for your pup to gnaw on. The antler marrow is all natural, no preservatives used, and it will provide healthy nutrients for your pup.
Why this antler chew is great for your dog:
• Satisfies their need to chew
• Keeps them busy
• Keeps their teeth clean
• Offers minerals and vitamins
• Doesn’t leave stains or smells.
• Cleaned without chemicals, cut and sanded with handheld machinery.
• Collected from the free-range reindeer in the wild Finnish Lapland – one of the cleanest environments on Earth
• Naturally shed, no reindeer were harmed because of this antler
• All the cuts are sanded down and there is no sharp bits
These dog chews are made for all sized dogs and are about 15 cm long (6"). Smaller pups will get thinner pieces and bigger pups - thicker. Prices are a bit different for each size and you can also choose to have your pup's name engraved.
As with any dog chew, be aware and watch your dog when you give them the antler chew. Make sure that they don’t try to swallow it. You know your dog the best, make sure their teeth are healthy and strong enough for chewing on hard antler.
Choose an appropriate size antler for your dog to reduce the risk of choking, and take the antler away if your dog has chewed it small enough to be a choking hazard.
If your dog loses interest in the antler after a while, take it away and give back in a week.
If your dog is not interested in the antler at all, try rubbing it lightly with sandpaper or soak it overnight in water or broth.
Wash with warm soapy water.
🐾 PROCESSING AND SHIPPING TIMES
It will take me a couple of days to process your order.
We offer worldwide shipping!
This item will be shipped from Finland with Priority mail and no tracking (USA, Canada it might take up to two weeks for delivery).